Here are some Adult Ala Ayuning meetings (Bad and Good Days) for Tuesday 31 June according to Saka (Balinese) calendar calculations:
Reposted from @ ayushiridara.bali.
1. Carik Walangati. Not good for marriage / wiwaha, atiwa-tiwa / ngaben and building a house
2. Dadig Krana. Good for planting sugar cane, cucumber. Not good for the ceremony or yadnya, holding a meeting (meeting), intercourse
3. Dina Carik. Not good for adult use
4. Geheng Manyinget. Not good for all important work including doing yadnya because a lot of disturbances
5. Geni Murub. Good for all jobs that use fire such as burning raw bricks, tiles, and others. Not good for building, roofing the house
6. Gni Rawana Jejepan. Good to start work that uses fire such as burning tiles, bricks, ceramics, earthenware, making sharp weapons (iron panes). It is not good to roof the house, to the ground, and to plant
7. Atat. Good for making ropes, fishing lines, doing plaited work, tampus, meshes
8. When Katemu. Good for catching fish, hunting, mapping, installing snares, confinement, holding meetings
9 … When Luang. Good for making tunnels, planting cassava or tubers
10. Macekan Agung. To make spiky objects for temples such as brides, pounders, weapons, etc.
11. Pamacekan. Good for working on rice fields / tegal, making fishing spears. It's not good to carry out yadnya
12. Pepedan. Good for opening new agricultural land. Not good for making equipment from iron
13. Wrong Wadi. Not good to do Manusa Yadnya (wiwaha, mapendes, haircuts, etc.) Pitra Yadnya (Burial, atiwa-tiwa / ngaben, charity, insecurity, etc.
Reference: Jyotisha, Wariga Bali, calenderbali (dot) org and the writer's own understanding
If you like posts from @ ayushiridara.bali don't forget to Like, Comment, Share and Turn On Post Notification
#alaayuningdatur #kalenderbali # 30062020 #ayushiridarabali #infobalinews