Here are some meetings of Ala Ayuning Rahina (Bad and Good Days) for Tomorrow, Sunday 18 October 2020 (Redite Paing Pahang, Saka 1942) according to the calculation of the Saka (Bali) Calendar:
Reposted from @ ayushiridara.bali.
1. Dadig Krana. Good for growing sugar cane, cucumber. Not good for ceremonies or yadnya, holding meetings (meetings), having intercourse.
2. Geni Rawana. Good for any work that uses fire. It is not good to roof the house, melaspas, cultivate crops.
3. Kala Gotongan. Good for starting a business. It is not good for burying or burning corpses.
4. Kala Upa. Good to start taking / raising livestock (Walungan).
5. Karna Sula. It is not good to get married, take / catch / buy pets, hold meetings, talk to other people.
6. Macekan Lanang. Good for making spurs, mashing, keris, fishing tools. Not good for the yadnya ceremony.
7. Rangda Three. It is not good to perform the pawiwahan ceremony.
8. Salah Wadi. It is not good to do Manusa Yadnya (wiwaha, mapendes, haircut etc.) Pitra Yadnya (burial, atiwa-tiwa / ngaben, nyekah, ngasti etc.)
9. Uncal Balung. It's not good to do all of the job that considered important.
References: Jyotisha, Wariga Bali, kalenderbali (dot) org and the writer's own understanding
Don't forget to Like, Comment, Share, Turn On Post Notification and Follow 👉 @ ayushiridara.bali 👈
#alaayuningmature #kalenderbali # 17102020 #ayushiridarabali #infobalinews