Here are some meetings of Ala Ayuning Rahina (Bad and Good Days) for Friday, October 16, 2020 (Sukra KliwonPujut, Saka 1942) according to the calculation of the Saka (Bali) Calendar:
Reposted from @ ayushiridara.bali.
1. Banyu Urug. Good for dam building. It is not good to make a well.
2. Bojog Get off. Good for tuning the Gambelan.
3. Kala Gotongan. Good for starting a business. It is not good for burying or burning corpses.
4. Kala Kutila. Good for starting fire work.
5. Pamacekan. Good for working rice fields / tegal, making fishing spears. It is not good to carry out the yadnya.
6. Patent Starch. It is not good to do all your work.
7. Rangda Three. It is not good to perform the pawiwahan ceremony.
8. Taliwangke. Good for attaching rope in the rice field or in the garden, repairing fences, making ropes for rice / inanimate objects. It is not good to start working on the weaving threads, making cattle ropes.
.Uncal Balung. It's not good to do all of the job that considered important.
References: Jyotisha, Wariga Bali, kalenderbali (dot) org and the writer's own understanding
Don't forget to Like, Comment, Share, Turn On Post Notification and Follow 👉 @ ayushiridara.bali 👈
#alaayuningmature #kalenderbali # 16102020 #ayushiridarabali #infobalinews