Here are some meetings of Ala Ayuning Rahina (Bad and Good Days) for Saturday 12 September 2020 (Saniscara Umanis Sungsang Saka 1942) according to the calculation of the Saka (Balinese) Calendar:
Reposted from @ ayushiridara.bali.
1. Carik Walangati. It is not good to do marriage / wiwaha, atiwa-tiwa / ngaben and build a house.
2. Kala Dangu. It's not good to start a job, change places, travel.
3. Kala Gotongan. Good for starting a business. It is not good for burying or burning corpses.
4. Kala Ngruda. Good for making spurs, keris, mines (sungga), sharp bamboo (ring) and the like, making good plans. Not good for all work, will be tempted / hindered by serious pain, do his big yadnya.
5. Kala Upa. Good for starting to take / raise livestock (Walungan).
6. Karnasula. Good for making kentongan, bajra, drums, kroncongan (beef denta from wood) and the like. It is not good for building a bunk house, holding a meeting or gathering.
7. Pepedan. Good for opening new agricultural land. It is not good to make iron utensils.
8. Salah Wadi. It is not good to do Manusa Yadnya (wiwaha, mapendes, haircut etc.) Pitra Yadnya (burial, atiwa-tiwa / ngaben, nyekah, ngasti etc.)
References: Jyotisha, Wariga Bali, kalenderbali (dot) org and the writer's own understanding
Don't forget to Like, Comment, Share, Turn On Post Notification and Follow 👉 @ ayushiridara.bali 👈
#alaayuningmature #kalenderbali $ 12092020 #ayushiridarabali #infobalinews