Here are some meetings of Ala Ayuning Rahina (Bad and Good Days) for Monday, September 7, 2020 (Eoma Umanis Sungsang Saka 1942) according to the calculation of the Saka (Balinese) Calendar:
Reposted from @ ayushiridara.bali.
1. Amerta Dadi. Good for Yadnya God ceremonies and worship of ancestors.
2. Banyu Urug. Good for dam building. It is not good to make a well.
3. Carik Walangati. It is not good to do marriage / wiwaha, atiwa-tiwa / ngaben and build a house.
4. Dauh Ayu. Good for making awig-awig, rules or laws, good for building.
5. Kala Buingrau. Good to chop wood, make bubu, adore Pitra. It is not good to build, roof a house.
6. Kala Dangastra. Good for building yard walls, making fishing gear. It is not good to start important work, it is not good to perform ceremonies (gawe ayu).
7. Kala Ngruda. Good for making spurs, keris, mines (sungga), sharp bamboo (ring) and the like, making good plans. Not good for all work, will be tempted / hindered by serious pain, do his big yadnya.
8. Kala Siyung. Not good, this day must be watched out because it contains a savage influence.
9. Kaleburau. It is not good to do ayu or yadnya works. It is not good to carry out atiwa-tiwa / ngaben
10. Salah Wadi. It is not good to do Manusa Yadnya (wiwaha, mapendes, haircut etc.) Pitra Yadnya (burial, atiwa-tiwa / ngaben, nyekah, ngasti etc.)
11. Sri Murti. It is good to offer yadnya to Dewi Sri in the barn.
12. Sri Stack. Good for looking for birds (mepikat).
References: Jyotisha, Wariga Bali, kalenderbali (dot) org and the writer's own understanding
Don't forget to Like, Comment, Share, Turn On Post Notification and Follow 👉 @ ayushiridara.bali 👈
#alternative #calenderbali # 07092020 #ayushiridarabali #infobalinews