Here are some meetings of Ala Ayuning Rahina (Bad and Good Days) for Tomorrow, Wednesday, September 23, 2020 (Buda Paing Kuningan Saka 1942) according to the calculation of the Saka (Balinese) Calendar:
Reposted from @ ayushiridara.bali.
1. Asuajeg Get off. Good for making timid, planting rice, beans, betel. hunting, making tools for sounds, kentongan, gamelan, bells, etc.
2. Carik Walangati. It is not good to do marriage / wiwaha, atiwa-tiwa / ngaben and build a house.
3. Kajeng Rendetan. Good for growing plants that bear fruit.
4. Kala Scorpion. Good for starting to learn to dance, beat, make bubu, seser, net. Not good for Manusa Yadnya, marriage, haircut ceremony.
5. Kala Pegat. It is good to start tapping (ngirisin), separating babies from sucking (melas rare). It's not good to do ayu works.
6. Kala Sor. It is not good to work in conjunction with the land such as plowing, farming, tunnels.
7. Kala Sudangastra. Good for making pointed tools.
8. Kala Tumapel. Good for making masks (tapel), making and putting up a cage (a place to keep bees.
9. Pepedan. Good for opening new agricultural land. It is not good to make iron utensils.
10. Subacara. Good for holding all kinds of ceremonies, making programs (plans), making rules, appointing officers, starting to practice / learn
11. Uncal Balung. It's not good to do all of the job that considered important.
References: Jyotisha, Wariga Bali, kalenderbali (dot) org and the writer's own understanding
Don't forget to Like, Comment, Share, Turn On Post Notification and Follow 👉 @ ayushiridara.bali 👈
#alaayuningd Mature #kalenderbali # 23092020 #ayushiridarabali #infobalinews