Reposted from Forgotten Turn Off the Stove, West Denpasar Residents' House Scorched on Fire

Reposted from Forgotten Turn Off the Stove, West Denpasar Residents' House Scorched on Fire

Reposted from @ radar.bali Forgetting to Turn Off the Stove, West Denpasar Residents' House Scorched on Fire

DENPASAR – A house fire occurred at Jalan Cemara Gang VI Number 127, Denpasar Barat, Tuesday (4/2). The fire that struck a resident's house named Ni Ketut Sukasih, 68, occurred around 08.00. Allegedly the fire was triggered because the homeowner forgot to turn off the stove.

Kanitreskrim West Denpasar Police Iptu Aji Yoga Sekar said, when the incident was the victim was alone at home. The victim is outside the house to clean. "At that time the victim was cleaning. Then he saw that the smoke had soared from inside his house," he explained.

The victim immediately ran into his house to put out the fire. However, overwhelmed because the fire had already spread everywhere. Residents around who knew that had worked hand in hand trying to extinguish the fire with makeshift equipment.

Read in full, check on insta story @ radar.bali

#instagram #radarbali #jawapos #hukum #criminal #firing #rumah #lupa #m OFF #kompor #denpasar #bali

Sumber Berita

COMMENTS